Friday, May 26, 2006

I am terrified.

No, it isn’t avian flu or Dubya or Paris Hilton (this time anyway).

It’s my PowerPoint presentation It’s being presented to students, so I only have to give it in front of 15 or so people, but I am struck with abject fear all the same.

Struck? Stricken? Whatever.

I hate PowerPoint. Yes, it’s pretty and has zippy, flying graphics. However, this means I have to learn how to create zippy, flying graphics. Don’t mock me; I know it isn’t rocket science, but I’m feeling overwhelmed.

A lovely holiday weekend to all! Fitting with tradition, it is dark, wet, and 60 degrees (if we’re lucky) here in the Northwest. Yeah, go ahead and rub it in as you’re gallivanting in your hot, sunny locales. (My power bill will be cheaper than yours!)

1 comment:

Amy said...

You see, it's all worth the wallpaper! Style is everything.