Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It's official

I'm losing it. I just sent out a company-wide bonehead email, leaving out a tiny "not" from a phrase that was supposed to describe what "does not" apply to attire for a certain fun event scheduled for Friday. So I've just told all our employees that Friday attire does include coconut bras and Speedos.

And now I just spilled my breakfast all over the floor.

Yesterday I had this brilliant team building idea and told some other co-workers that we needed to go see Pirates together and then go to Trader Vic's and drink rum. A positive reaction all around, of course. We even founded an acronym for our business woman's professional development organzation. Defining Excellence in Professional Pursuits (DEPP). Nice and vague and open to all sorts of interpretations, just like any good professional networking group.

I excpect that there's a Top Sekrit HR Commission somewhere waiting to haul me off for PC re-programming for encouraging drinking and boy crushing. Especially since I called myself a spaz in another company-wide email a couple days ago. Someone jokingly threatened to send me to five more HR classes for that infraction. I told him that I originally wrote "retarded" in the email, so now he's sending me to ten classes.

No comments: