Tuesday, October 28, 2008

hrrrm?

It appears that Blogger was hungry this morning and randomly ate a few of my posts. Well fine, I hope that Blogger is fortified by my inane morsels and has a fine day.

Speaking of "hrrrm," working for a living is really cramping my style. Now, I will never speak of work here since that would be highly inappropriate given my position, BUT I will say that having to get out of bed every morning at 6 am is seriously WRONG. Especially when my husband gets up at 5 am, so I'm having to listen to the alarm starting somewhere around 4:45. I was so happily asleep this morning, too, which is somewhat of a rarity.

I had this fancy idea that moving to France might be a nice change, but now I hear that even the French are doing away with the 32-hour work week. What is the world coming to when one can't even have a cush schedule in France? Mon dieu.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ya blogger has been weird for me too lately. Maybe it's that time of the month.

Amy said...

Perhaps we should give Blogger some chocolate, a glass of wine, and a stack of DVD's.

Ray Veen said...

Now I want to know what you do for a living.

I'm a surgical technologist.

Okay, your turn.