Monday, October 13, 2008

I alone can beat death's design

You know you're old when you find this exciting:

When we were at Costco on Saturday, I found a 2-pack of Calvin Klein
bras for $22!!

And...AND...the new Costco coupon book had one for $7 off Nexxus
Humectress conditioner. Dude! I'm a savvy shopper all over town! I
was so impressed with myself.

Oh, and I bought a black zip cardigan for 16 bucks. And it's not a
flimsy piece of crap like the ones they have at The Gap for $45.
Although it was funny, as I was pawing through the sweaters, this lady
next to me said, "Can you tell me what size my pants are? These are the
same ones, but I can't remember what size these are." So there I am
fishing down the back of this nice ladies Ralph Lauren jeans to see her
tag while my husband pretended like that wasn't happening right next to
him.

And then I spent the rest of my weekend cleaning, doing laundry, and
watching really hilariously bad horror movies on TV. Yes, I did watch
Final Destination 1, 2, AND 3. And guess what: THEY ALL DIE. Really. Crazy, no?

I am such a cheap date.

But it gets better! I also watched that talking sex with mom & dad show on MTV.

Yes, really.

Please, somebody bring back Celebrity Rehab! I'm not sure I *heart* Dr. Drew enough to continue to watch hootchie teenagers and their hootchie parents.

2 comments:

Vikki said...

Good Lord! It's not even November and you've already plugged into winter-brain-hibernation TV! And you have a new cardigan...that's just inviting fat pants into the scenario! Throw in some chocolate croissants, and...buh-bye!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go crawl into bed with a huge piece of pie and watch The Pick-Up Artists and Rock of Love Charm School.

Amy said...

Oh hey, I gave my husband orders to bring me home a chocolate croissant form Three Sisters in the market when he went to work on Saturday.

He bought me TWO! So yeah, winter-brain-hibernation commencing in 3...2...1....