Saturday, October 25, 2008

the glories of Saturday

Wake up when it's DAYLIGHT. This is quite a thing of wonder now that it's dark til 8 am.

Go to grocery store.

Do laundry.

Go out for lunch and eat gigantor cheesy turkey melt and 5,624 french fries.

Waste an entire hour farfing about on the internets.

Go buy a mocha.

Clean a bathroom. Procrastinate about cleaning the other one because it's Saturday, and I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT, NEENER NEENER.

Listen to awesome Goth 80's tunes really loudly.

Buy a pair of shoes I don't actually need.

And it's only 4:00. So many other slothful, greedy, gluttonous things I could still fit in before the day is over.

Hmm, I forgot to exercise, though. Funny that.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

hmmmmmmmmmm...
I my crystal ball is telling me that you don't have kids yet. Otherwise your Saturday would look a whole lot different.
Enjoy it.

Amy said...

LOL Your crystal ball is accurate indeed! No kids. Some are chosen to parent, others are chosen to auntie.