Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh, Mittens, you so crazy!

It is so beautifully sunny today, so I’m having a difficult time staying focused. When you know your sunshine is limited and likely won’t be seen for another six months, the brain wanders when it is a glorious day.

I just read the funniest liberal elitist blog update of the day. I’ve been more than amused at all the leaks coming out of the McCain campaign about how irritated these staffers are about Palin continuing to go off-script…not that script was doing her any good in the first place, unless inciting racism and encouraging white trash alcoholics from sea to shining sea is your idea of Real Americanism.

BUT the bestest thing I read today is that many of these anti-Palin insiders are actually former Mitt Romney staffers. Oh sweet taste of venomous repudiation! The fanboys jumped to the McCain campaign on the gamble that their Mittens would get the nod as VP, and now they are pissed as hell and feeling no shame about spilling on the dirt on the utter incompetence of Caribou Barbie.

Apparently the strategy now is to take their pounds of flesh from Palin in order to position their Mittens as the leader of the party for, yes, the next election. Another part of this strategy is apparently jockeying for jobs with the RNC in order to prop up their Magic Underwear Boy for the nom in 2012.

I love it when they begin to eat their own. I realize that it’s a sad state of American politics, but I love this shit. Course, it’s easier to love when it’s not happening to the Democrats. I do love to see how the mighty Republican beast is turning on itself like a bad zombie movie.

Love? Did I say love? Love, love, love.

[/grand hyperbole of the day]

2 comments:

Vikki said...

Geez, what a clusterf*ck of political inbreeding. Blegh! Thank god for reality TV. Bring on Dr. Drew and his tweeked out celebrities!

Amy said...

I know, rehab is nowhere near as disturbing as this cannibalistic crazytown.