Thursday, July 24, 2008

why for

did the maid not tidy up whilst I was at work today? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

My house is a crazy disaster and must be tidied by Monday. Yet I have cabinet doors strewn all over the place, dining table chairs crowding out the family room that I want to get rid of but husband thinks we need for company (the whole one time we have that many people over that require more seating than the 6 new chairs we already have), and piles of towels (and more chairs!) in the guest room. It doesn't sound like a lot...unless you've been in my house to see I have no other place to put these things. The garage will be put to use.

And we won't even go into the craphole that is husband's domain where he keeps his clothes (since our closets are so small), the ironing board, and his standing-height desk that features about two tons of mail that needs to be shredded.

But, really, the sun is out and Kathy Griffin is on tonight, so I can't quite be buggered to be productive!

No comments: