Thursday, August 21, 2008

I have terrible news to report

Abercrombie is opening its first store in Paris.

That in and of itself is disturbing enough. But it gets worse.

Paris is allowing Abercrombie on the Champs Elysee.

Abercrombie. On the Champs Elysee.

I'm just going to let that sink in for a moment.... No wait, I'll hurk up my lunch if I linger on that.

The most iconic shopping avenue in the world will now feature an Abercrombie. This is what we export to the world. Paris Hilton, Dubya, and Abercrombie.

Make it stop.

2 comments:

Christina Lee said...

OMG I feel that way all the time too. I truly admire those with lovely prose! I like your blog!I'll be back...

glamspoon said...

It is an abomination. Thank you for the warning. You are just as funny, witty and charming as I am. Glad to have found your blog.