Monday, August 18, 2008

I know I'm not supposed to be entertained by spammers, but....

These new faux news update spams have become a daily source of entertainment, especially as I sift through 300+ spams in my work filter to make sure something important hasn't been trapped there.

These in particular cracked me up:

msnbc.com - BREAKING NEWS: Paris Hilton Infested With Cockroaches

msnbc.com - BREAKING NEWS: Bulimia Not The Same As Being A Greedy
Bastard, Say Doctors

msnbc.com - BREAKING NEWS: Nature Did Not Connect the Funny Bone to the
Satire Bone

msnbc.com - BREAKING NEWS: Study reveals bass players 'every bit as dull
as golfers'


And my favorite:

msnbc.com - BREAKING NEWS: The Founding Fathers Fought for My Right to
be a Stupid Jerk

2 comments:

Vikki said...

heeheehee...

Actually, wasn't Paris Hilton really infested with cockroaches? I thought I saw that on TMZ.

Amy said...

She's infested with something, but we'd rather not go there.