Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Can you pick the Monday?

Here’s a game we’re going to play. I’m going to describe three separate days of my life, and you see if you can pick out the Monday! Fun, eh?

Okay, here we go!

One Day of My Life:

Copious amounts of the best kind of food – meaning, snacks! Cheese, salami, salads, chocolate. Oh, and mimosas. Heavy on the mimosa and the chocolate.


Another Day of My Life:

Making pretty in the yard. Heliotropes and coleus…dahlias and phlox…. Oh, and ice cream. Laying in the back yard reading.


And the Third Day of My Life:

Waking up at 5:30 am. Confined indoors for 8.5 hours. Staying up too late watching Oprah just because Steve Carrell was on, and I needed a laugh. Cleaning toilets.


Can you pick the Monday? Can you? Wow, your powers of deduction are ASTOUNDING!

In other news, my sister is a genius, and her post about sucking at stuff is a must-read:
http://cursinginheels.blogspot.com/2008/06/letting-yourself-suck.html

No comments: