Thursday, June 19, 2008

important service

I just wanted to compile all the important work that a friend and I did yesterday. It all started with an email from her....


Tag, you're it



To which I cleverly responded:

Hee!!



Her:
The hockey season is over, what's a guy to do...




Me:
There's always tennis!




Her:
Or, should the weather be fine, a swim?




Me:
Ah yes, swimming! But don't forget to bring a change of clothes for when it's time to get back to business.


I want extra credit for refraining from sending buff Daniel in the ocean while you're at work.



Her:
Yes, tho' (there's a rumour going around that) it's almost summer, so no one will mind if you want to undo a couple of buttons and let your hair down. ;-)




Me:
Well heck, if it's summer, that means it's time for frolicking in the great outdoors!





Her:
...and soaking up some rays...





Me:
Go for a spin with the top down!





Her:
Enjoy an evening out with a friend.


There are, obviously, many fabulous pics of Gerry out there but this one made me laugh. Plus, this means Gerry is taller than me, so I'm happy. ;-)


Me:
And since we're among friends, you can just kick back and relax.





Her:
...and let it all hang out...


(LOL, I'm so sorry, but I couldn't resist!)



Me:
But be careful! Idleness can lead to a life of crime!





Her:
So consider the consequences of your actions. Behave accordingly--and look damn fine doing it.





Me:
Because even in the midst of peril, it's important to accessorize.






Her:
But, remember, when working with accessories one should rigorously apply a liberal dose of caution and good taste. As Coco Chanel famously said, "A woman should always take one item off before leaving the house"--an adage that is doubly true for men.





L!O!L!

No comments: