Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Somebody 'splain me

Am home sick today, which BITES because it's a beautiful, sunny day. Sun being so rare, it grieves me to be cooped up when it appears.

Ah well.

So here are my television options at 11:24 am, PST:

Walker Texas Ranger. Seriously? Somebody actually watches this? I found myself boggled that people actually watched this first-run, but in syndication?

Project Runway. But I've seen them all. (T-minus...well, whatever time I get home tomorrow and can watch the recorded version...until the finale!!)

Wildest Wedding Show Moments on E! No. Just...no.

Some reality thing on MTV featuring skanky ho's. Remember when MTV was actually cool and played videos?

Gone Country. Okay, I admit, I watch this, even though country music makes my ears bleed. But I'm such a sucker for train wreck TV.

Ghost Hunters. LOVE this show. But I can't watch it while home alone. In the morning, in broad daylight. I will still scare the crap out of myself. (But the season premiere is tonight! Hubby will be home!)

Cocktail. Dear TBS: Didn't you get the memo that Tom Cruise causes hives and heebie jeebies?

Hmm, Bobby Flay is sauteeing pancetta on Food Network. May have to stay on this. Although now I want bacon.

Anxiously awaiting the mailman for the Netflix delivery. Colin Firth should be in my mailbox soon. I don't even know what movie is coming, I just know I saw Colin's face on yesterday's Netflix email...okay, here it is. Something called Hope Springs. With Minnie Driver! Eww! Why are they letting Minnie near Colin? Oh, now I'm upset.

1 comment:

Vikki said...

Ugh, daytime TV. Cringe! See, this is why I write instead. It's not so much the programming, it's the commercials. Apparently all the people that are home during the day require either personal injury attorneys, a psychic reading sent to their cell phone or severe itch cream. Ack!

Although, there is TNT, which broadcasts Law & Order 24/7. Have yourself a little Benjamin Bratt. He'll cure what ails ya!