Thursday, March 06, 2008

They put the "urrrrrrr"? in haute couture

Okay yeah, dumb title, it's the best I could think of.

I'm filing a formal complaint with Project Runway. Christian is so chic. Christian is so edgy. Christian is so couture. Christian's collection looked like Big Bird had a baby with a Hot Topic employee! Rami's and Jillian's collections were beautiful. Beautiful! No Big Bird. Beautiful!

My Old Navy-clad self is going to strike fear into the hearts of the fashion industry, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Vikki said...

I would say that .000978% of the female population could wear Christian's clothes (and that .000978% is Victoria Beckham).

Jillian should have won. I would have worn everything in her collection (with the exception of that gold dress. Jill, babe...what was up with that? I prefer wearing things that can't be viewed from space.)